(1/21) Tale of Zodiacs (WL)

Please read the information below, which includes: total amount available in the marketplace, $SPIT cost, claiming directions, & an overview of project/reward.

Amount: 70 total (42 Animated/28 Static) // Split between 1PM & 1AM EST.

Cost: 20 $SPIT

Disclaimer: We have a checklist to ensure this project is suitable for the marketplace, and they pass this checklist. However, please be careful, as Crypto/NFTs are extremely volatile and MAY lead to unexpected events. Even with our extensive checklist, it is still a possibility that bad actors can sneak by, so please make sure to do your own research. We are not responsible for anything once you receive a spot via this marketplace, and you will not have your $SPIT refunded (unless it is an immediate rug/drainer, or you're not able to mint on WL due to an error on their side excluding over-allocation).



Your wallet will be DTC (direct to contract).

PLEASE NOTE: Since winners are DTC, you will NOT receive a role in their server.


Supply: 8,100

Mint Price: .06 - .08 ETH

Mint Date: 1/28





The origin of the project is the alpha group NFTWISDOM, the group has been active since October 2021 but mainly on telegram, we're a closed group of about 50 people, which can be considered the first alpha group specializing in NFT in Vietnam. We aim to bring Asian culture in general and Vietnamese culture in particular to web3 with an NFT project, cultures such as meditation, manga, and 12 zodiac animals are the main themes of our project. What my team wants to build is an NFT community with a common purpose and ideal, the most important PFP projects are the vibe, the vibe help connecting community.

ToZ vibe is spirituality, meditation and mindfulness. We plan to create an NFT project that can sync both PFP and Domain ENS. NFTWISDOM team now owns 30% of the supply of an ENS collection of Date and Month (1January-31December), the idea is use PFP as avatar, which represent the year of birth, then ENS as username, which represent the birthdate. Thanks to the subdomain features of ENS, we can guarantee every NFT holder can have a subdomain represent their birthdate, we also have plan to encourage other owner of Date and Month Collection to join ToZ (via airdrop) and make ToZ become the community for both PFP and ENS collection. This will be the ultimate avatar we want to build for our holders in web3, everyone will have the same username(ENS Domain) and 1 PFP of ToZ, ENS and PFP will support each other, when looking at the username and PFP can clearly know the date of birth of a person, from which it is possible to guess a part of that person's personality. The project will also focus on Lore to connect all 12 zodiac animals with the culture of meditation/spiritual/mindfulness, currently Lore has completed 9 chapters and has posted 6 chapters, expected before mint we will post chapter 7, the last 2 chapters will be post after mint. In terms of utilities, the project will be both an alpha group specializing in sharing knowledge and opportunities in the NFT/Web3 market, as well as the first launchpad and community to support Vietnamese artists accessing the NFT market on Ethereum.

Our roadmap also include other utilities:

  1. Merch: • T-shirt with holder's NFT in the back. • Keychain with 12 zodiac symbol. • Cap with project logo.

  2. Manga: we have contacted some Vietnamese mangaka and studio to produce a manga to better describe the lore.

  3. Staking: Holders can stake NFT to get Merit tokens, they can use this token to buy merch and other whitelist spots. We consider these utilities to be just a convenience to retain users, not a utility to attract users, our main utility is InnerPeace, Art and Community. All of the cost to build this project is from NFTWISDOM DAO, which is funded by our team, therefore 70% of sales will be contributed back to all of our team members (15 members) to cover the costs of building projects that the team has spent before. The remaining 30% will be a community fund for the development of ultilities for the future project.

Last updated